[Scale-planning] Good SCALE promo opportunity - SGVTech Open House on 10/25

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 05:12:09 UTC 2018

Hi Lan,

Yes, numerous excellent opportunities to promote SCALE at Connect Week.

Banner - Lori may have it currently. We used it last during Shellcon.

Flyers / Poster - iirc this has not been created. Ideally it would be nice
to have something prepared for the next year when the current year SCALE
wraps up. I start promoting next years SCALE during the current SCALE.

Booths:
iirc Bala handled the community booths last year
Ilan the sponsored booths and sponsors

Thank You
Matti