[Scale-planning] theme

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 8 14:24:12 UTC 2019

Am 08. Jan, 2019 schwätzte Lori Barfield so:

> *Sustainable Open Source*
>
> thanks.  if we were to try to translate that into something visual, what
> would that look like?  a farming theme?

Healthy forest or ocean are good visuals for sustainable.

Redwoods are good representations for long-term strategies.

ciao,

der.hans

> ...lori
>

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2019, 22:38 Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan at socallinuxexpo.org wrote:
>
>> I dont think we've formalized one.  If the keynotes we're pushing for
>> work out, maybe something about Sustainable Open Source?
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:52 PM Lori Barfield <itdirector at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> i'm being asked if there is a theme for this year's event.  do we have
>> one?
>>>
>>> ...lori

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Wasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please."  -- Steven Meretzky