[Scale-planning] Hands-on activities in the Expo hall?

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:51:23 UTC 2019

thanks, john, that's a great offer.

i checked with the venue, and they are fine with us 3D printing in the expo
hall.  we just have to watch the power.

i have not heard back from the PVNet folks on this, so it feels like their
level of interest is not high.  i don't know anyone else who has that much
equipment, so unless someone else chimes in along with john, a large-scale
3D printer offering is unlikely to happen.

john, i'll see what the chairs think about where we should set the 3D
printing activity.  no matter where we can set it up, you will have
volunteers to help.

...lori