[Scale-volunteers] LUG disability issues

Chris Louden chris at chrislouden.com
Wed Jun 3 09:26:15 PDT 2009

I wouldn't have any idea why emails to me would have bounced. My mail
is hosted by Google/Postini.

In any case my message was just a reply in regards observations of
handicap accessibility features at the Hotel.  I don't recall making
an inquiry.

http://mail.socallinuxexpo.org/pipermail/scale-volunteers/2009-March/000003.html

-Chris
chris at chrislouden.com