[Open-infra-day] CFP Open

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Mon Jan 16 02:24:42 UTC 2017

OK. We're looking to send schedules off to print first week of Feb. Any
sense on when we might have a final schedule for infra day? How is your reg
looking?

Ilan Rabinovitch
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA