[Open-infra-day] CFP Open

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Thu Jan 26 21:05:58 UTC 2017

Yes, if you want to go ahead and add them in another track, I'll move them
on our end.

Ilan Rabinovitch
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA