[Scale-planning] Flash movie on Linux for a school project

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Nov 20 10:56:52 PST 2005

Jason,

Audio of some 2005 Presentations (more coming soon....):
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/past/2005/hours.php

Audio interviews from SCALE 3x (2005):
http://radio.linuxquestions.org/?p=31
http://radio.linuxquestions.org/?p=29
http://radio.linuxquestions.org/?p=28
http://radio.linuxquestions.org/?p=27
http://radio.linuxquestions.org/?p=26

Pre-SCALE 3x Interview w/ Orv and Gareth on KPFK:
http://www.digitalvillage.org/audio/dv05012902.mp3

Videos of some 2003 Presentations:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/past/2003/presentations.php

Videos of 2002: