[Scale-planning] Peter Quinn

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 17 22:25:49 PST 2006

As of Monday Peter Quinn has been confirmed as the keynote speaker for
SCALE's Workshop On OpenDocument Format in Government .

We will be putting out a press release shortly with full details.   This
will be Mr. Quinn's first presentation since his resignation.

Regards,
Ilan

--
The Southern California Linux Expo (Feb 11-12, 2006) -- "We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and  the Linux community together in a way that no other conference does!"  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org