[Scale-planning] SCALE needs your help

Gareth Greenaway gareth at wiked.org
Sun Jan 28 22:14:37 PST 2007

Given that SCALE is an all-volunteer organization, our pool of available
manpower tends to be a bit variable.  Now is one of those times when the
pool needs a bit of refilling.

We need some volunteers to assist with the following tasks at SCALE 5x

- manning the Registration booth
- helping exhibitors move in
- helping the tech committee lay cable Friday
- checking badges at the door
- Introducing speakers, and otherwise managing the speaker rooms and tracks
- and probably others chores not mentioned above

What's in it for you?  Free admission to SCALE and the Expo's undying
gratitude - at least until next year.

If you'd like to help out, send an email to bala at socallinuxexpo.org and
let Bala, our Operations Chair know.