[Scale-planning] SCaLE 6x exhibit shcedule

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) koki at digintrans.com
Tue Jan 1 14:31:44 PST 2008

Howdy,

Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. :)

I am looking for exhibit dates/hours information, but could not find it
on the SCaLE website. I was wondering if there was a show schedule
somewhere. We have someone flying in from overseas who need to book a
flight soon, so we specifically need to know (at least) if the exhibits
run for two or three days (it is not clear from the info on the website).

Can anyone please confirm if the exhibits start on Fri 2/8 or if they
are only on the 2/9 and 10 weekend?

Thanks!

Jorge Mare