[Scale-planning] S7X Speaker Tracks - quantity & type?

Orv Beach orv at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jul 8 08:48:07 PDT 2008

In an effort to be more open, SCALE has decided to move some of the
discussion (planning - doh) for SCALE 7x to the SCALE-planning list.

Here are our first thoughts on the number and type of session tracks
we're contemplating for SCALE 7x in February.
- Note that the "lab tutorial" track that Shyam mentions below was tried
last year as the Education track's hand-on lab; we're considering
formalizing it in some way.
- Note #2 - the CFP that Shyam mentions is the "Call For Papers; the
solicitation for proposals for talks.

We'd appreciate your input on the tracks and possible content for them.

Caveat - what we want and what we can get frequently diverge - nothing
said here will be cast in stone.  But thanks in advance for your comments.

Regards,
Orv
Orv Beach, SCALE Publicity Chair
orv at socallinuxexpo.org