[Scale-planning] SCALE at LUG Radio Live

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sat Mar 29 08:18:55 PDT 2008

Hello,

The SCALE team is currently preparing for our booth at LUG Radio Live.
If you are planning on attending and would like to assist with the booth
please drop us a note.

LRL USA wil be held on April 12th and 13th, 2008 at the Metreon in San
Francisco.

Where:  Meteron, San Francisco
When:  4/12 - 4/13/2008
Web Site:  http://www.lugradio.org/live/
Flyers: http://tinyurl.com/37qor8

LugRadio Live USA 2008 brings San Francisco the unique atmosphere of
LugRadio Live UK, an event that has developed a strong reputation for
providing a range of topics about free software, Open Source, digital
rights, technology and more, a compelling list of speakers, exhibitors
and birds of a feather sessions, and wrapping it all in a unique, fun,
loose, social and inclusive event, which is often described as combining
the atmosphere of a rock concert and a computer conference.   It will
include around 35 speakers, over 20 exhibitors, an eclectic range of BOF
sessions, and plenty of additional sessions such as our debate
discussion panel, a showcase of five minute talks, tech demos, and of
course a live recording of LugRadio in front of an audience.

We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Ilan

--