[Scale-planning] Nov. 11th -- Vernor Vinge, free software, and pizza in San Diego

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:03:00 PST 2008

Hello,

I know Ilan is going to be at LISA w/ the SCALE booth, but anyone else
planning on going or lives in SD, or just wants to drive down there
for the evening, the Free Software
Foundation is hosting a pizza party in San Diego, on Tuesday, November
11th, 6:30-8:30pm for FSF Associate Members and free software
enthusiasts.

Chat about free software with Hugo Award-winning author, Vernor Vinge
Hosted by the Free Software Foundation
6:30-8:30pm at the Best Western
411 Hotel Circle S, San Diego

If you aren't already a member you can join online now at
<http://www.fsf.org/jf> or you could also join at the event.

You don't have to RSVP, but we'd certainly appreciate it, let us know
you're coming by emailing membership at fsf.org

Beer and both vegan and traditional cheese-covered pizza will be
available. The Best Western has free parking for drivers, and it's
about a ten minute walk from the Fashion Valley Transit Center for non-drivers.

I hope you'll come and of course, feel free to forward this message
along to other folks who you think would be interested.

Flyer:
http://www.fsf.org/events/sandflyer
FSF event URL:
http://www.fsf.org/events/sandiegoevent2008