[Scale-planning] Hotel Group Rates

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Feb 11 22:56:41 PST 2011

Hello,

It appears that the Hilton LAX
<http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/LAXAHHH-SLE-20110221/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG>
is no longer offering the SCALE room discount online. While we are
working with the hotel staff to correct this, please note that you can
continue to receive the discounted rate of $109/night when booking via
telephone.

If you have trouble booking with the discounted rate online, please call
the Hilton LAX directly at 310-410-4000.  When speaking with a
reservations agent mention discount code "SLE" or "2011 SoCal Linux
Expo" to receive the group rate.

We are working with the Hilton to return the room rate to their online
booking site as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Ilan Rabinovitch

Conference Chair