[Scale-planning] Graphic Design Help Needed for SCALE 10x

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Jun 24 20:29:00 PDT 2011

Hello,

Its that time of year again and we are starting to kick of SCALE plans
for SCALE 10x, our 2012 event.  That's right, this year will will mark
10 years of SCALE!

While we are always looking for help with all areas of SCALE, this year
we have (2) pressing areas where we are hoping to recruit additional
contributors.

1) Graphic Design - We've recently had some team members change roles
and now have a strong need for volunteers who can take lead on designing
our conference program guide, signs, ads and other materials.  Ron who
has done an amazing job with these for 7 years, but has recently taken
lead on developing our conference website.

2) Sponsorship  - The SCALE exhibit hall continues to grow by leaps and
bounds each year.  With the number of sponsors and exhibitors  likely to
continue to grow for 2012, our sponsorship committee is seeking
volunteers to help with sponsorship recruitment.

If neither of these are areas where you think you can personally help,
but you have other skills/experience you feel would be beneficial to
SCALE please let us know.  We can always use the extra hands!

We hope to see everyone at SCALE 10x in February.

Regards,
Ilan