[Scale-planning] Free Software Representation at SCaLE

Jeff Lassman scale2005 at nobaloney.net
Wed Jan 25 18:13:17 PST 2012

I realize the expo is over and everything thinks they have a lot of time on
their hands.

Nevertheless, unless we want to be known as a political group, I believe it's
time to end this thread and to refrain from ever starting another.  We're a
Linux fest first and foremost.  Anyone who doesn't like for SCaLE for
political reasons is, I'm sure, able to quit the list and stop offering any
volunteer efforts.  This is my first, and will be my last, post on the matter.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lassman <scale2005 at nobaloney.net>
NoBaloney Internet Services (http://www.nobaloney.net/)