[Scale-planning] Call for Volunteers

der.hans verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Sun Feb 17 20:33:01 PST 2013

Am 17. Feb, 2013 schwätzte Ilan Rabinovitch so:

moin moin,

Is there a volunteers@ address or just have them contact you directly?

ciao,

der.hans

> Its that time of year again and SCALE is fast approaching.  Want to help
> make the event a success?
> SCALE is always looking for volunteers to help registration, setup/tear
> down, introducing speakers, A/V, etc.
>
> If you can spare a couple of hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or
> Sunday to lend a hand we would appreciate your help.  Volunteers will
> receive a free pass to SCALE.
>
> Regards,
> Ilan

#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;
#  Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."
#  Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC