[Scale-planning] SCALE 12x Feedback

Marina King marinaking at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:36:41 PST 2014

Lori, I'd be happy to facilitate the mug sleeve decorating at the craft
table. Sounds like a good idea! Our craft table ended up pretty popular,
and Justin was able to teach a number of people how to make duct tape iPod
and phone cases, bows for the little girls, wallets, etc. We also enjoyed
helping the little ones color the bricks in the cardboard house before it
collapsed. :) We were almost more popular than the 3-D printer! The game
night food was so wonderful (glad I hadn't eaten dinner beforehand - this
was a nice surprise!) and I loved the space golf and Dreamhost ice cubes.
:) Everyone had a blast!

Overall, I think SCALE was the best this year. I also appreciated the
strong wi-fi and those orange network shirts symbolizing that somebody knew
what they were doing. :) :)

Thanks much everyone!
Marina

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Lori Barfield <itdirector at gmail.com>wrote:

> my husband is very enthusiastic this morning about the travel mugs. some
> of our ceramic mugs from previous years are still alive, so we didn't need
> more of those.
>
> i noticed that the paper sleeve can be swapped out or written on, so we
> can customize them and avoid confusion.
>
> if we do travel mugs again, we could have a craft project during Family
> Hour and decorate mug sleeves.
>
> ...lori

*Marina King*
*President*