[Scale-planning] Key Signing Party

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 7 18:53:21 PST 2014

On 1/7/14, 6:49 PM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> There were a ton of bugs and feature requests.... whether we can get
> those in or not will change what we do. Did Lei check in the code yet?
> It's been 3 years. :)
There are several PGP related commits in the SVN repo:
https://code.google.com/p/scalereg/source/list

Do we have issues filed to track the bugs?  We're getting pretty close
to SCALE, so we probably should start with getting the event listed on
the site, and have you write the usual blog post.

--
Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair

SCALE 12x:  Feb 21-23, 2014 - Los Angeles CA
Texas Linux Fest:  June 13-14, 2014 - Austin, TX