[Scale-planning] Room Block at Westin Pasadena

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sun Dec 13 22:43:30 PST 2015

Am 14. Dez, 2015 schwätzte SCALE Planning List so:

moin moin Sandro,

not affiliated with the hotel team, but Wednesday night might not be
included in the room block. I had to call in since I'm staying Wednesday
and Sunday.

ciao,

der.hans

> Hi,
>
> (Apologies, I only just subscribed to this list, so I can only just
> fake a reply to an existing thread).
>
> Ilan wrote earlier this month, that the room block was available
> (again) until 12/29 and while I saw it available last week, it's
> unavailable now. Could you check with the hotel once more, please?
>
> Trying to book 12/20 - 12/24, in case it matters.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandro

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  So much shiny, so little time. -- der.hans