[Scale-planning] [Volunteer Opportunity] Posting SCALE to Local Event Calendars

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Fri Oct 30 23:07:48 PDT 2015

Hello,

Since we are new to the Pasadena area it would be good to spread the
word about SCALE and our associated events (UbuCon, DevOpsDays, etc).
If you know of newspapers, websites, or other event calendars we should
post info about SCALE to in Pasadena and/or the wider SoCal area, we'd
appreciate your help in creating a list here:
https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/137

I'm copying the SCALE-PR team to help with some text we can use for the
postings as well.

Thanks,
Ilan