[Scale-planning] Open Source in Education Track (was Re: About the Open Data Track)

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Tue Aug 2 20:09:36 UTC 2016

Hi Bala,

Thank you for this information. Will use it as a gauge.

<quote who="Hriday Balachandran">
Hi Ken,

OSSIE specific attendance is hard to predict. Some talks are rather
popular, and some are not. On an average, I think 35-45 people attend the
talks. The really popular ones approach three figures.

The way I have handled OSSIE talks has been a mix of CFP submissions and
curated/invited talks. 5-6 talks are generally the target.

Bala.