[Scale-planning] speaker info on badges

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:20:29 UTC 2016

Perhaps we can get a label printer and allow custom prints w a QR code to
add to the badge?

That way we can keep up with updates if they occur and people can print and
promote their talk or booth by printing both text and QR code.

Thinking:

"My Cool Open Source talk" [ QR code ]
" Sat 11AM Room 101A"

--