[Scale-planning] fyi - new Whitehouse policy requires 20 percent of code to be developed as open source

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Aug 12 05:11:37 UTC 2016

Would be interesting to see some talks from the offices implementing this,
but I'm also wary that anyone we invite now might not be in office come
March given the impending election cycle.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA