[Scale-planning] speaker info on badges

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Aug 12 05:35:09 UTC 2016

Don't believe so.  Anyone want to take lead on filing and tracking this
project?

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA