[Scale-planning] A few SCALE videos from other sources

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Thu Feb 4 02:36:52 PST 2016

I remember someone asking for info on some people filming things at SCALE.

I found the following videos on YouTube, which you may or may not know about:

1)  SCaLE Medía channel - 3 videos from SCALE with highlights and brief interviews in the exhibit hall.

"KMAC TV & S5i Digital attended Scale14x in Pasadena, CA. We hope you enjoy the video highlights of the event.
Filmed on location: Pasadena, CA by Heritage Media Group"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiGUFfO4LXhCorHvZ6G7R_Q

2) Cal Poly Pomona SWIFT club has a video montage of their visit to SCALE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c40JKsaGiMM

3) Swapnil Bhartiya took a few videos at SCALE:
Interview with Keila Banks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xiIC37OOKw

Sarah Sharp's keynote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzmd9vPnSbA

Cory Doctorow's keynote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg6tjogC8y4

Larry Cafiero bringing order to Exhibit Hall:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKAAGQTKT9c

Matthew Garrett rants at Bad Voltage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QyWMy6G2cE

Jono Bacon's Bad Voltage spin-off, Mac Voltage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B65T9P-0wY

Lan
who just uploaded Cory Doctorow's keynote today:
https://youtu.be/aDSPC3ZppIk