[Scale-planning] Big Data Day LA partner event Sat July 9th at West LA College

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Mon Jun 6 14:26:52 PDT 2016

Subash,

As always, I’d be happy to work the table

I just worked the ISSA show for Matti and sat at the table the whole time

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Seltzer

Even Enterprises

ASeltzer at EvenEnterprises.com <mailto:ASeltzer at EvenEnterprises.com>

310-544-9439 voice

818-302-3344 fax

AIM=StorageAndy

www.EvenEnterprises.com <http://www.evenenterprises.com/>

P Go Green! Please print this e-mail only when necessary.