[Scale-planning] Event Wifi Sponsored

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sat Jun 18 13:25:21 PDT 2016

Hi Zach,

Thanks for your interest in helping with SCALE's network and streaming
needs.  I'm coping a few folks that can help answer your questions, and let
you know where planning stands for 2017 and 2018.

Bala copied here is the interim tech chair, between him, David who replied
a little bit ago, and myself we  can help share our current plans and let
you know where we might need help.

In terms of streaming Michael Proctor, also copied here, leads our A/V team
which normally run our live streaming and session recordings.  They record
the sessions using IP cameras, and have most of the editing automated via
some software they've written. I'm sure they'd love a hand with either the
automation tooling or staffing our cameras.

Looking forward to working with you on SCALE 15x.

Regards,
Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA