[Scale-planning] Opportunities to promote SCALE 15x at So Cal Code Camp LA Sat-Sun Nov 12-13, 2016

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:30:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

So Cal Code Camp is a free community run developer centric event.
Everyone interested in dev related topics is welcome to participate.

I am working with the organizers to do community outreach and help build a
stronger event.

Everyone from SCALE and any LUG or open source tech group is invited and
welcome to participate in So Cal Code Camp.

I would like to see a few members of the area LUGs signup to do some
interesting presentations. During the presentation you can mention who you
are as well as the LUG / UG you participate in and that the group meets
regularly and encourages new members to join, as well as mentioning that
SCALE 15x is coming in March.

http://www.socalcodecamp.com/

Feel free to ask me questions.

Thank You