[Scale-planning] Santa Clara next week

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:03:42 UTC 2016

Hi Hans,

The Bay area is loaded with interesting meetups. Definitely follow Ilans
suggestions, and do feel free to checkout a meetup which doesn't perfectly
fit what you are looking at.

There appears to be a good docker one... with 96 people on the waitlist...
https://www.meetup.com/Docker-Santa-Clara/

https://www.meetup.com/find/tech/?allMeetups=false&radius=5&userFreeform=Santa+Clara%2C+California%2C+USA&mcId=c95050&change=yes&sort=recommended&eventFilter=mysugg

Thank You
Matti