[Scale-planning] StackOverflow Open Source Ads

Josh Andler scislac at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:33:02 UTC 2016

Hey Ilan,

Sorry about the delay in response, but life, health, and all that... :-/

I can definitely knock something out, but would really prefer to know
if we actually qualify. It's not that my time is too precious, it's
just more of a problem that is somewhat limited atm and unfortunately
I am a one man team right now.

That aside, something tells me if we don't qualify, they would likely
be willing to work us into their ad system at no cost as well (or in
exchange for some sponsorship deal).

Cheers,
Josh