[Scale-planning] Tech guys meeting this Saturday (8/26) for cable repair

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 06:14:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

Would just like to extend an invitation to whoever is in the SoCal (or
close to Pasadena) to the Scale networking tech guys cable testing and
repair day. Plan is to test all of the network cables, and label them
with the length and and ID number. Will also be matching up the AP's
with their appropriate power supply an labeling those also.

We will be starting at 10 am at Dave Flynn's workshop at:
11711 Clark Street
Suite 108
Arcadia, CA 91006

If you want to get up a littler earlier, we'll (or at least me) will
be meeting at Coco's Bakery Restaurant in Pasadena:
77 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101

And then be at the storage facility at 8:30 am to load up the cables and AP's:
171 S Arroyo Parkway
Pasadena, CA 91105

After ward, we will be having lunch, place and time has yet to be decided.

I'll probably be wearing one of the bright neon yellow Scale Noc tech
shirts, so I should be easy to find. And here is my cell, just in case
you need to get a hold of me:
(562) 556-762

Thanks,
Steve