[Scale-planning] Promoting SCALE at DTLA Mini Maker Faire

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:51:57 UTC 2017

It was a pretty big event with lots of exhibits and lots of attendees.  I
think the target audience was mostly kids and their parents.  Jess made me
a flyer with the promo code, which I posted all over our booth.  But I
think the value would've been more in recruiting volunteers, activities for
game night, or the Next Generation.

Here's a quick Instagram video posted by the library.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcOFXg0laVd/?hl=en&taken-by=lapubliclibrary

This is interesting.  I did not know that Volunteer Match could use
LinkedIn to recruit volunteers.
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/volunteer%3A-help-bring-
science-to-life%21-volunteer-at-the-dtla-mini-maker-faire-
at-lapl%21-at-volunteermatch-472328494

Lan