[Scale-planning] Promoting SCALE at DTLA Mini Maker Faire

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 05:58:30 UTC 2017

The opportunity has expired, so I guess they got rid of the page.

There are some instructions via LinkedIn for Nonprofits.

https://nonprofit.linkedin.com/volunteers/find-volunteers

There is actually a link to a Google volunteer signup form.  Perhaps we can
update the form to reflect from SCALE 15x to SCALE 16x, give it a shortened
link  and promote it more prominently?
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-16x-save-date

*Get Involved!*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZN2sw0mq6_saDlAlBgn9TQECREhSmS3Q9SnZGt4YmQQ/viewform?usp=send_form>
Interested
in helping to plan and/or to volunteer for SCALE 16X? Get in touch
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZN2sw0mq6_saDlAlBgn9TQECREhSmS3Q9SnZGt4YmQQ/viewform?usp=send_form>
by
either filling out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZN2sw0mq6_saDlAlBgn9TQECREhSmS3Q9SnZGt4YmQQ/viewform?usp=send_form>