[Scale-planning] Introduction

Bill Wade bwade_75 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 03:59:39 UTC 2017

Hello! My name is Bill Wade. I would like to volunteer to help with the network at SCALE. I have been working in Desktop Support for 14 years. I passed the CCNA Route/Switch last year. I am currently preparing for CCNA Security. I am not sure who to speak with about volunteering or if there a positions available. Thank you for your time!
Bill Wade