[Scale-planning] outreach for Youth track?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Feb 1 04:50:43 UTC 2017

Phillip Ballew was working on flyer.  Let me check in with him.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA