[Scale-planning] ubiquity of BVL

der.hans Verteiler+SCaLE-planning at LuftHans.com
Sun Feb 19 21:02:52 UTC 2017

Am 19. Feb, 2017 schwätzte Mx Siltanen so:

> The venue for Friday night offsite is a 2-3 block walk westward towards Old
> Town Pasadena.
> ( Green Hotel )
>
> Naturally this does impact SCALE BOFs Friday night.
>
> We can expect more off site options in the future due to the variety of
> options and growth of SCALE.

Yeah, both of which are good. It's definitely awesome to have lots of
options!

ciao,

der.hans

> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi...
>>

>> Some factors to be considered in scheduling any BoFs on Friday evening is
>> how far away is the venue for Bad Voltage? How will people get there?
>> (walk? cars... what about parking?, bus to take everyone? or whatever?).
>> How long will it take to get everyone, who wants to go to the venue, there?
>>

>> Then, work backward to see if any BoF time is left.
>>

>> Caryl

#  "Rock 'n' roll might not solve your problems, but it does let you dance
#  all over them." -- Pete Townsend