[Scale-planning] Questions from Helen as a student volunteer

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:51:33 UTC 2017

Hi Helen!

THANKS for helping!

We can use some help getting the word out to more students, faculty, and
staff at USC in addition to any other schools which you have connections to
during the next week.
If you have some time to help we would greatly appreciate that.

If you would like to help on the PR aspect we have a PR list here:

As you probably know, here is the listserv ( email lists ) with most of the
groups using the lists to communicate:

Here is a list which we are using to help us organize volunteers onsite,
please fill it out.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevAd9_9i455GnbdbKDZTUcW85VLSN3UH5duS0nz7yz0fiTrg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Also I have CC'ed Phillip, who certainly would like to see more
participation from USC.

Thank you!
Matti