[Scale-planning] What to do with the extra space on the badge stock?

Lei Zhang leiz at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Feb 26 06:03:44 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

The attendee badges are printed on 8.5" x 11" badge stock. The paper
is perforated and divided into six 4" x 3" cards. We use 2 cards to
print the badge and the receipt, which leaves 4 blank cards. Does
anyone have suggestions on what to put in those spaces? In the past,
we have used the space for "Welcome to SCALE" messages, maps, raffle
tickets, and QR codes for the Guidebook app.