[Scale-planning] What to do with the extra space on the badge stock?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Feb 26 06:33:32 UTC 2017

Lei,

On Thur/Fri include an ad for the BV party at CastleGreen with a map for
how to get there?

For attendees checking in on Sat/Sunday we could replace with different
content.

Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA