[Scale-planning] Game Night volunteering

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:14:35 UTC 2017

if you've attended Game Night in the past and would like to work behind the
scenes this year, now is the time to let me know.  this year's party is
going to be the biggest one yet.  we have great new ideas to put into
action, and it's always a little surprising how everything finally turns
out.

we split up the work so everyone has time to play.  day volunteers who
would like to help with Game Night can work on saturday or sunday.  four
saturday teams set up the party, run the party events, and help pack things
up.  the sunday team takes the truck back to storage (it's just up the
street) and puts everything away for next year.

if you'd like to be part of Game Night, shoot me an email with your cell
phone number, and we'll find a spot for you on a team.

...lori