[Scale-planning] What to do with the extra space on the badge stock?

Lei Zhang leiz at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Feb 28 08:58:35 UTC 2017

Based on feedback, it sounds like we should try to do:

1) Map (This will likely take 2 cards unless everyone has super good eyesight)
2) Ad for game night (including family hour)
3) Map / ad for BV for Thurs/Fri attendees

If anyone is interested in creating a card or two, please send 300 DPI
images my way. Otherwise I'll try to whip something up on Wednesday.