[Scale-planning] OSSIE Talk Schedule Organizational Proposal Draft 1

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Jan 15 18:58:25 UTC 2017

Hi Caryl,

Do you have a sense of when you'll have the final schedule do so we can
publish and print it?
Have these speakers been notified of acceptance?

Thanks,
Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA