[Scale-planning] Community booths at SCALE 15X

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Jan 16 18:55:23 UTC 2017

Hey Bala,

Can we grab logos and descriptions from each group? Would be good to list
them on the website.

Thanks,
Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA