[Scale-planning] UpSCALE Talks

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 25 23:33:16 UTC 2017

I think thats the link that started this thread. Jason/Hannah/I had
collaborated on the announcement there.
The concern you, Lan and Ken had raised was that it linked to the CFP which
didn't mention UpSCALE instructions specifically.

I was hoping for specific edits or feedback on how we can address your
concerns on the CFP page being confusing.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA