[Scale-planning] SCALE Phone Line - Welcome Message

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Jan 26 02:05:37 UTC 2017

They both seem to have reverted for some reason. I've reuploaded the
recordings and they're playing the right content now. Thanks!

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA