[Scale-planning] Possible leads for sponsors: TechFair LA on Jan 26th. Did anyone go?

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:09:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

This looked it a great event.

There's a great number of interesting potential companies which maybe
interested in getting a sponsored booth at SCALE to help with their
recruitment efforts of pro-open source technologists.

https://www.lamayor.org/TechFairLA-Partners

If you know of any connections in those companies please let us know.

Thank You
Matti