[Scale-planning] SCaLE CryptoParty Revisited

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Wed Mar 1 08:18:42 UTC 2017

Am 18. Feb, 2017 schwätzte Caryl Bigenho so:

moin moin Caryl,

did you get a morning slot worked out?

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  ... All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.