[Scale-planning] Volunteer needed?

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:44:33 UTC 2017

HI Danny,

Hope you were able to join us, we're always excited to see new people
learning linux and other open source technologies to join us, and
especially would like to see more college and universities students.

You are invited and welcome to join a group of us who volunteer to run
SCALE at your local LUG

The Next SGVLUG month meeting is March 9th, 2017
A group will meet before the main meeting for Ubuntu hour at Peet's Coffee
in Pasadena, and then typically at a restaurant called Du-Par's.
iirc they will meet at a special location this week, so stay tuned to the
details which should be updated soon on
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/
and
http://www.sgvlug.org/

Feel free to check out the various special interested groups associated
with sgvlug

Please feel free to invite your professor / instructor and your fellow
students to come and join the group.
We especially like to see new people interested in learning and sharing
join us.

Thank You
Matti