[Scale-planning] QR code in badge center, not upper right corner

Lei Zhang leiz at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Mar 7 01:23:25 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the suggestion. If there is room for a second copy of the
QR code, we'll try to design future badge to fit it in. Keep in mind
QR codes get bigger when there is more information in them, so we have
to design the badge to fit large barcodes, although many badges have
small barcodes. Having the barcode in the center is great for barcode
scanners, but not so good for humans.

Out of curiosity, are you left handed?